Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bits du Jour

Over on the Bits du Jour website you can find daily deals on software you may never have heard of. You can subscribe to there daily deals and get an email every day. This is an excellent way to stay current on software that is low cost and something you may come across in your travels

For example I have seen wiping programs, partition managers, photo hiding and spying software being sold on this site. All the software offers a free demo as well as being low cost. Another excellent way to acquire software to evaluate and research.

This is just one more way to keep you informed of what may be out there.


Questions/Comments/Thoughts?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't familiar with that site, but I am now! Just signed up for their email alerts.
KP

Anonymous said...

Have you ever wondered why louis vuitton bags make so many of the same style of bags, just in different colors or material? I often wondered that same question until it hit me one day, while standing in the rain, clutching my louis handbags to my chest, like it was a baby. Designers know that some particular Damier Azur are not meant to be worn at particular times. You can never go wrong with owning more than one Damier Canvas .